English | Nederlands
Africa/ Promising? Hopeless? Forsaken?
Uganda/ Democratic? Totalitarian? No-party-democracy?
Post-conflict northern Uganda/ Optimism? Desperation? Repetition?
Freelance journalist and photographer in Africa
From Kampala (Uganda) I try to look at Africa and the world from as manydifferent perspectives as possible.Are you ready to discover Africa with me?
Articles | Photos | Videos | Blog | Wallpapers | Bio | CV | Contact
CV Arne Doornebal (1983)
Contributes to the following print media
• Jerusalem Post magazine
• ANP | Dutch national press agency
• Internationale Samenwerking | Magazine on international cooperation
• Onze Wereld (Our World) | Monthly magazine about global issues
• Revu | Popular weekly news magazine in The Netherlands
• Supporter | Magazine about the role of sports in development
Contributes to the following radio programs
• Radio 1, Exit Holland | Youth program about foreign countries
• Radio 1, Casa Luna | News program during the night
Contributes to the following websites
• www.powerofculture.nl | Website in Dutch and English about art and development
• www.afrikanieuws.nl | The main Dutch news website about Africa
Previous jobs before becoming freelance
• Amsterdams Stadsblad | Amsterdam’s free weekly newspaper, distributed to each home
• The Amsterdam Times | Only English language newspaper in the Netherlands
See also Arne Doornebal's bio
See also bio & CV in Dutch
Arne Doornebal | Freelance journalist and
photographer in Africa
email@example.com | Telephone/ +256 773 446 101 | Twitter/ @ArneUganda
| Photos | Videos |
Blog | Wallpapers | Bio |
CV | Contact
©2008-2012 Arne Doornebal.
All rights reserved.
ISSO | Počítače - Internet - Servis - Renovácie.